Khaya Power participated in the inaugural Buffalo City Franchise Expo with the aim to boost the Metro’s economy. The expo was also held to showcase successful franchise businesses and opportunities for franchisees in the province.
We were one of 50 exhibitors and more than 200 visitors expected on each day.
Seminars on the two day expo included topics on:
- How to build a successful franchise brand;
- The best franchise practices in South Africa;
- How to run a newly bought franchise business;
- Proven franchise strategies for success; and
- How to transform a business into a successful franchise.
Speaking at the Launch on Wednesday 12 November, City manager Andile Fani said that the Metro is expecting a huge number of aspiring business people to invest in the city and start new businesses. MEC for Economic Development, environmental Affairs and Tourism Sakhumzi Somyo also added that the expo is a great platform for aspiring and established businesses to invest in other types of businesses including franchising.